Quick and simple, this 2-minute chocolate peanut butter cake is the best choice when you want to eat something sweet and delicious! This dessert is just for one person but if you want to make it for two or more just double or triple the ingredients of the recipe. Try it!
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Half a handful of chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, using a fork, stir the brown sugar, egg, cocoa, flour, baking powder, peanut butter, and vanilla extract.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Pour batter into a greased mug or ramekin. Microwave for one minute. And you are done!
- Eat straight from the mug or ramekin, or simply invert onto a plate, sprinkle some powdered sugar (if desired) and serve.