Are you ready for this delicious Oreoquake fudge brownies? You will experience the best chocolate earthquake with a special taste of Oreo cookies. Prepare it for the weekend – your family and friends will definitely love it! Easy to make and so yummy! Following, we offer you the recipe:
- 17 Oreo cookies
- 1 box Brownie Mix (plus oil and eggs, as called for by the mix)
- 6 oz. (1 heaping half cup) cookies & cream ice cream
- ½ cup hot fudge topping, room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C/Gas Mar 4, for metal or glass pans, 325°F/ 160°C/Gas Mark 3, for dark or coated pans. Next, grease bottom of the pan with cooking spray or shortening.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, oil, and eggs as listed on the back of the package, BUT don’t add the water.
- Apply hot fudge and ice cream to the brownie batter; stir to incorporate. Pour ½ of the brownie batter into the baking pan, layer with Oreo cookies, then top with remaining batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or according to the directions on the back of the box. Remove allow to cool. Slice and serve.