This white chocolate tiramisu with berries or Italian: tiramisù al chocolate bianco con frutti di bosco is so creamy, so fruity, and very delicious! It is one of my favorite spring-summer desserts. Refreshing and easy to prepare! Surprise your loved ones with this amazing treat for the weekend – they will adore it! Here is the recipe:
- 2 eggs, separated
- 200 grams white chocolate, melted
- 50 grams confectioners’ sugar, sifted
- 12 oz. (350 grams) mascarpone cheese
- 6 tablespoons milk
- 125 ml/ 4 fl. oz. instant coffee, prepared
- 20 ladyfingers
- 1 ¼ cup berries, fresh or frozen (for this recipe I used frozen cherries, softened)
- White chocolate shavings (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks and sugar together until creamy. Then, add the mascarpone cheese and mix all over again. Set aside.
- Next, melt the white chocolate over a double-boiler or in a microwave. Add in the mascarpone mixture and combine well.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites and fold into the mascarpone mix.
- In a shallow dish, pour the milk and add the coffee. Next, dip the ladyfingers into the mixture long enough to soften, and arrange ½ the ladyfingers in the base of the pan.
- Spread over a 1/3 of the mascarpone mix and top with a layer of the remaining dipped ladyfingers. Spoon the remaining mascarpone mixture over the top and sprinkle ½ of the berries all over the tiramisu cake. Cover and chill in the fridge for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with the remaining berries and white chocolate shavings (if desired).